Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Richard Branson To Relocate Virgin Mobile Empire to Branson, Missouri


In an announcement that defies belief, Richard Branson has reportedly decided to relocate his Virgin Mobile Empire to Branson, Missouri. He claims that he was actually named after the city carrying a population of less than 12,000. Mr. Branson told us in an interview,"I went there once to see a Christmas special at Silver Dollar City. It was truly magnificent, and after a short walk along Table Rock Lake, I knew that I would always be part of it." Travelers often spot Branson enjoying a sampler platter at Joe's Crab Shack every few months. The plan includes the building of over 16 headquarter buildings and 10 virgin mobile stores to service the local community. "I'm sure everyone will have a hard time adjusting from Verizon and ATT," Branson told us later in the interview, "but I'm Richard Branson."

No comments:

Post a Comment